Thursday, November 24, 2005

Week 12 Picks

Week 12 Picks

Away

Home

My Pick

Atlanta Falcons

Detroit Lions

Falcons

The Falcons are in desperate need of a win. The Lions play their superbowl Thursday but I think Vick will be too much for the Lions.

Denver Broncos

Dallas Cowboys

Denver

Both teams are extremely hot right now but I think Denver has the better overall team.

Baltimore Ravens

Cincinnati Bengals

Bengals

The Chad Johnson show will continue......

Carolina Panthers

Buffalo Bills

Panthers

The Panthers need to prove something and this should be the game they do.

New England Patriots

Kansas City Chiefs

Chiefs

The Patriots finally won two straight but they go into Kansas City to try for three. Brady is good but I just don't think they have enough to stop K.C.

St. Louis Rams

Houston Texans

Rams

Last week I embarrassed myself putting Jackson on a pedestal. However, the Rams are a better team.

Chicago Bears

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Bears

Earlier on in the week I told myself I wasn't gonna pick the Bears but I can't deny it to myself anymore. The Bears are GOOD. I think this defense is gonna pick apart the rookie QB Simms.

Cleveland Browns

Minnesota Vikings

Vikings

Yes, the Browns looked like a new team but the Vikings are hot right now. Vikings continue their playoff bound season.

San Diego Chargers

Washington Redskins

Chargers

San Diego brings the cool Cali "Brees" to DC and will bring back a win. LT gets 3 touchdowns this game.

San Francisco 49ers

Tennessee Titans

Titans

Home field gets the nod. Boring game.

Jacksonville Jaguars

Arizona Cardinals

Jaguars

After the Cardinals impressive victory over the Rams how can someone pick against them? Warner is hot, well if you call two games hot but it ends this week.

Miami Dolphins

Oakland Raiders

Raiders

You heard it on ESPN. The Dolphins are building for the future. Raiders win.

Green Bay Packers

Philadelphia Eagles

Eagles

It sure does hurt to go against Favre but he doesn't get it done against the Eagles.

New York Giants

Seattle Seahawks

Seahawks

Seattle is playing their best ball ever. Their offense is going crazy. The Giants will not be able to contend. Eli has another multi-INT game..

New Orleans Saints

New York Jets

Saints

Why is this even a Sunday night game?

Monday Night Football

Pittsburgh Steelers

Indianapolis Colts

Colts

This is a very hard pick. If you go back and look at the games between these two teams the Steelers have been the victor in the last six. With that said I really want to pick the Steelers but with the Colts at home and Big Ben back from an injury I think the Colts take this one.